An Organic, Spray Tan Experience.

A Sunless Tan Treatment made with an organic, All-Natural ingredients!

 

Our Product is Anti-Aging

With Hyaluronic Acid and a blend of organic vitamins.

 

No More Orange Complexions.

A Completely Odorless Tan!

 

OUR COLOR

A superior product...You will never look back!

 

Vegan & Cruelty Free

Catering to a celebrity clientele.

 

Be Beautiful and Wise... Choose spray tanning... and look younger longer!

About Us

Glow Organic Tan is ORGANIC, beautiful, natural and odorless! Many companies call their product organic but the truth is they only have to be 85% organic to say they are “organic”. That leaves the remaining 15% questionable ingredients that could be harmful to your health. Especially if you are tanning on a regular basis. Glow is ALL natural, keeps you away from the aging, harmful effects of the sun…meanwhile you look like you just got back from a two week vacation in the South of France. An extra perk is it gives both women and men a toned, thinner appearance, camouflages stretch marks, cellulite and varicose veins.

How do I prepare for a sunless tan?

Shower, exfoliate, shave and moisturize the night before your tan. The morning of your tan, shower and avoid applying lotions, makeup and perfumes.  Ladies, you are welcome to wear as much or as little as you are comfortable wearing, just keep unwanted tan lines in mind. Gentlemen, we request that you wear underwear or swim wear. It is best to bring dark, loose fitting clothing and flip flops to wear home.

Will it come off on my clothes?

Some of the bronze color may rub off on clothing or bed sheets. To minimize the chance of the tint transferring to clothing, we recommend that you wear loose-fitting, darker clothes after your spray session. The cosmetic tint is water-soluble and will come out off clothing in the wash.

How do I prolong my tan?

It is best to wait at least 8 hours or overnight before showering to allow the DHA to fully develop. Keep skin moisturized. We have a specific body lotion which you can purchase that will extend your tan. However moisturizing lotions without oils are recommended. Try to also refrain from physical exertion, saunas, etc. that could result in sweating until you shower and wash off the cosmetic bronzer.

How many days will a sunless tan last?

Typically, a sunless tan will last 7-10 days. Exposure to sea or chlorinated water may cause early fading. Moisturizing is a key component in the length of your tan. Our moisturizer is created with organic ingredients that are not only anti-aging but created for the purpose of extending your GLOW tan.

Will my airbrush tan protect me from the sun?

No. Please remember to wear your SPF

What is the difference between the Glow Organic product versus other spray tans?

WE ARE ORGANIC. Many companies call their product organic but the truth is they only have to be 85% organic to say they are “organic”. That leaves the remaining 15% questionable ingredients that could be harmful to your health. Especially if you are tanning on a regular basis. Glow is ALL natural and anti-aging. Our product contains a unique blend of organic Aloe Vera, Jojoba, Green Tea extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and Hyaluronic Acid to help slow down the visual signs of aging … we leave you with a flawless, natural, beautiful tan!